• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Media help needed

okboomer

Hi All,

I am involved with a terrible miscarriage of justice involving the 200 Rabbits Seized in Arvada, CO. FaceBookpage

Part of the problem we are having is finding a media outlet that will at least report fair and balanced. So far, the only news media (I can provide links if needed) that will report are squarely on the side of the Animal Rights Activist organization that is driving this illegal seizure (violates about 15 Colorado Statutes, to date, and 4-5 Civil Rights.)

If you have any media contacts or suggestions on which news outlets to contact, please let me know. I have condensed, consolidated word docs that can be emailed that outline everything.

Thanks!

Last edited: