• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Litter Crew Ahead

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Good News, vests have been found. All signage, vest and other related equipment is at hand, so for the November pick we will be all ready.

We could try and do a pick on Oct 16th or we can wait till Nov 13th.

Last edited:

massivedesign

16th!!!!!!!

Really, either is fine, but let's decide soon so we can get the word out. There were a few people on WGO who were going to participate as well.

Last edited:

Stat

Question

I had some practice last night; picked up about four blocks around my place. OC cleanup / dog walk. Question, what is the minimum age for this event on the 16th?

Stat

My son is 13 so maybe we'll stop by in the morning to say hi.

Last edited:

Stat

Odd. I do that too, in Olympia. Must be something about Thurston County people... :D

Maybe. Only one incident where a dog came out and charged me. The owner stopped him about four feet from me with one word. I said thanks and he said “no, thank you for not shooting my dog and picking up trash.”
I’m south of tum so lot’s of sheriff and staters.

Stat

(not to jack the tread) Before I moved out here I lived at Evergreen Shores. For me I love the picking up trash thing because it puts you out there and doing the right thing. My friend still owns the house there and is in the big sand box right now. We would OC everything around his place. The stores around there are cool for the most part.

massivedesign

(not to jack the tread) Before I moved out here I lived at Evergreen Shores. For me I love the picking up trash thing because it puts you out there and doing the right thing. My friend still owns the house there and is in the big sand box right now. We would OC everything around his place. The stores around there are cool for the most part.

LMAO! That's where I live....

tombrewster421

I would like to be there but my wife is going to be on a retreat so I'll have to watch the kids. Maybe we could meet you guys for lunch or something after.