• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Litter Crew Ahead

Bill Starks

State Researcher
We only got half of the section picked with the 25 bags we had on hand. We had 7 folks show up (thank you).

With my current schedule I may have to change the picks from monthly to quarterly. I'll keep you informed.

Unique items picked today......
1pr lace panties
1ea matching lace teddy
1 pr jeans
1 pr socks
1 pr of Smith & Wesson sunglasses (who got those off the truck??)

thanks again,
M1

TechnoWeenie

We only got half of the section picked with the 25 bags we had on hand. We had 7 folks show up (thank you).

With my current schedule I may have to change the picks from monthly to quarterly. I'll keep you informed.

Unique items picked today......
1pr lace panties
1ea matching lace teddy
1 pr jeans
1 pr socks
1 pr of Smith & Wesson sunglasses (who got those off the truck??)

thanks again,
M1

I think they're still in the back of my truck...

We also found a large planter... Half the size of a 50 gal drum :p

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Just a heads up. Due to my job and other responsibilities, I've been looking for someone else to take this over and I think I have found the guy. The event will be happening on the scheduled day but there may be a new Crew Leader running it.

Bill

TechnoWeenie

I will be doing a carpool from lacey/olympia.

I will be at cutters point next to Lacey Best Buy from 0900-0915.

I will be in a white porcupine Grand Marquis.

I have room for 3 or 4.....

No smoking, yes you are stuck listening to my music.

Anyone wants in, try to PM me (or just show up)

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Now that I have been PM'd a few hundred times... there is a gun show in Puyallup that weekend. The weekend prior I already have a personal event I have to attend.

Soooo..... Unless someone steps up and wants to run the cleanup for the weekend I will have to cancel it altogether.

PM me or call 253-sixsixsix-2971

-Bill

WOD

Jeez, this thread is confusing... I feel like I'm in a Back To The Future movie... Are WE GO FOR SAT 4/28/2012 at 10:00 AM?