• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed Litter Crew Ahead

TechnoWeenie

Dave posts an article about it before this thread is updated? What has the world come to?

aa1911

Anyone have any info on litter pickup/ OC meet this coming month?

If there is one going on, count me in. (12 Aug) Any info would be awesome.

Also organizing an OC meet event in Federal Way on 11 Aug (saturday) around 1000 or so at the Starbucks there accross from Wholesale Sports. (99/Highway 18), got rumor of one going on already so decided to keep spreading the word.

PM me or reply if you guys want to meet up or if you have any other scheduled OC meets,

thanks fellas!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
I was just looking at my work schedule and the best day for me to do this is actually on Saturday, Aug 11th.

We could do the litter pick up after the Second Saturday Coffee meet (say 11:00)

Who is in??

aa1911

I'm in, let us know where and when on Saturday! I'm trying to rustle up more folks from the area and online, have a few other guys on board so far.

Thanks!

Aaron

:banana:

aa1911

Totally dropped the ball on this month's pickup, had a wedding to go to that weekend, oops!

Hope to make it out next month, see you guys then to all who can make it.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
October 13th or 14th for coffee this time?
Are we doing the litter crew afterwards?

Gun show weekend that weekend and if I can get a table I will be at the show. The state has had the "Ecology Youth Corps" doing a lot of clean up on that stretch of I-5 several times over the last few months, so honestly there isn't much to pick up. I'm looking at early November for a pick date.