Thread: Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes....

Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes....

Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes and rifle through bags as people make their way home
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    Last updated at 10:37 PM on 9th August 2011

This picture shows the shocking depths the thugs were prepared to plumb Ė stealing the clothes from a manís back.
    The taller, broader man already holds a pair of white and green trainers and a white T-shirt in his hands. Now, it seems, he wants the trousers too.
    The shorter man dutifully removes his jeans, leaving only his dark blue underpants and his white socks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-street.html

I am sure a lot of people in the UK are wishing they had not let themselves be turned into sheeple. I hear base ball bats are in strong demand, better than nothing I guess.

Angry

Absolutely disgusting that this kind of sh!t happens anywhere. Even more disgusting is to watch the guy strip down and not defend himself.

Story is misleading, he's not naked he's wearing socks and underwear. Only a wild and way out there guess, but maybe the thief was a Muslim, and the lifelong lamb didn't want to offend.
    Last edited by jbone; 08-10-2011 at 11:15 AM.