• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes....

DontTreadOnMeVa

Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes and rifle through bags as people make their way home
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 10:37 PM on 9th August 2011

This picture shows the shocking depths the thugs were prepared to plumb – stealing the clothes from a man’s back.
The taller, broader man already holds a pair of white and green trainers and a white T-shirt in his hands. Now, it seems, he wants the trousers too.
The shorter man dutifully removes his jeans, leaving only his dark blue underpants and his white socks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mingham-people-forced-strip-naked-street.html

I am sure a lot of people in the UK are wishing they had not let themselves be turned into sheeple. I hear base ball bats are in strong demand, better than nothing I guess.

jbone

Story is misleading, he's not naked he's wearing socks and underwear. Only a wild and way out there guess, but maybe the thief was a Muslim, and the lifelong lamb didn't want to offend.

Last edited: