• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Urgent - CGF Needs Cal Poly Pomona Students

wildhawker

t's important that we find students who currently attend Cal Poly Pomona. Please PM me or Gene ASAP if it's you or someone you know to be gun friendly.

hoffmang

Still looking for actually enrolled still. Non commuters would be best (or those considering moving onto campus even if they're currently commuting.)

-Gene