Thread: LEO motorcycle wow

LEO motorcycle wow

this is a really wow video, i don't think i could even remember all the turns. but i couldn't help it going through my mind. does he know the carry laws and/or the constitution?

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/08/02/p...lls/#continued
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

I think he might have been on a bike for a couple hours before he went through that course. LOL

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Would think it was NOT the first time he had ever run such a course either.

Doubt I could do that with training wheels.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Definitely some serious skills there. Looks like it was some kind of competition because they were timing him.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

His bike must have some sort of skid plate.. impressive none the less... but basically he was making a training wheel out of the skid plate.

My local H-D dealer supplies bikes to several local and federal departments.
    Judging by the edges of the floorboards that are ground completely away, and the ground down 'crash bars'
    I'd assure you there are cops that can, and do push beyond the limits shown in the video.
    That guy WAS amazing as I couldn't see any indication of a bike part scrape the pavement.
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

A piece of cake......................yeah, right.

I did hear a footboard scrape a couple of times.
    Last edited by rodbender; 08-12-2011 at 10:46 AM.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    That is an art form!
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Can you imagine being the one to arrange all the traffic cones?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Back when the earth was still cooling, I used to ride a competition called " observed trials", which means I have ridden a motorcycle through and over places where most humans in their right mind would not attempt to walk or climb. That having been said, those competitions were conducted on bikes which were barely outfitted with wheels a small motor and a frame. +The weighed about the same as my present left boot. In short, they were designed specifically for that purpose and nothing else. I can't even imagine trying to accheive what that officer did with a fully dressed motorcycle of the size that one was, much less do it against the clock. Props to the rider he is most certainly a master of his craft.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Can you imagine being the one to arrange all the traffic cones?
    amen, i thought the same thing
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

That was highly impressive in every way. He had total control the entire time.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I couldn't ride like that even if that LEO was doing riding for me.....that cop knows how to ride, and how.
    Pity his industry doesn't show the same precision with the Fourth Amendment. If they did, we wouldn't need things like the Good Faith Exception (GFE).

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Oh, that's nothing. My neighbor drives like that every Friday nite coming home from the bar.