• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LEO motorcycle wow

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Would think it was NOT the first time he had ever run such a course either.

Doubt I could do that with training wheels.:lol:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Definitely some serious skills there. Looks like it was some kind of competition because they were timing him.

HKcarrier

His bike must have some sort of skid plate.. impressive none the less... but basically he was making a training wheel out of the skid plate.

Shovelhead

My local H-D dealer supplies bikes to several local and federal departments.
Judging by the edges of the floorboards that are ground completely away, and the ground down 'crash bars'
I'd assure you there are cops that can, and do push beyond the limits shown in the video.
That guy WAS amazing as I couldn't see any indication of a bike part scrape the pavement.

buzzsaw

Back when the earth was still cooling, I used to ride a competition called " observed trials", which means I have ridden a motorcycle through and over places where most humans in their right mind would not attempt to walk or climb. That having been said, those competitions were conducted on bikes which were barely outfitted with wheels a small motor and a frame. +The weighed about the same as my present left boot. In short, they were designed specifically for that purpose and nothing else. I can't even imagine trying to accheive what that officer did with a fully dressed motorcycle of the size that one was, much less do it against the clock. Props to the rider he is most certainly a master of his craft.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I couldn't ride like that even if that LEO was doing riding for me.....that cop knows how to ride, and how.:shocker:

Pity his industry doesn't show the same precision with the Fourth Amendment. If they did, we wouldn't need things like the Good Faith Exception (GFE).