• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arlington OC opportunity, Friday August 12th

jbone

what time?

"The "Country Chainsaw Carvers" event runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Aug. 12 and 13 in Legion Park" If that's what your referring too?

Silvana! That reminds me I need to head over to Silvana meats this weekend, I'm out of pepperoni sticks.

jbone

I'll check them out next time in Stanwood, thanks.

jbone

I saw this event too late, and just posted for others needing something to do this weekend. Sorry wish I could go, the chainsaw craving sounds interesting.

I'm already committed to camping (coyote hunt) fri-sat, back home for crabbing on Sunday with the kids. I'm booked solid.