• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just moved!

DoubleAgentMan

Activist Member
Hey all, I just moved to CA and am all alone when it comes to firearms. I have a few friends and family here but only 1 person I know owns a firearm, and that just stays home in a locked case for them. I was wondering if there was anyone in the Glendale/Burbank area that has experience with OC down here. I did it all the time in NV, but as you know they are a lot more friendly. Right now I am leaving it at home as there are a ton of schools that cover my place in the awesome GFSZ block. I carried everywhere back home, and from what I read I can not even take my Glock knife with me! I feel like I forgot my left shoe every time I leave the house and would really like to find an area to OC, or heck at the very least a range to practice at. My family lives in the Torrance area, so I was thinking about taking a drive to one of the SBOC events, but would like to find something a bit closer to home. Recommendations appreciated!