Thread: Winston-salem get together

Winston-salem get together

Sorry about the short notice i just got my schedule clear. the W-S gun show is this weekend, and i was wondering if anybody was interested in a get together for supper. maybe golden coral on university? or some place near the coliseum?
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

I was planning on working the show.....and thats where we normally eat dinner........but I just found out this morning I will be teaching a CC class on Saturday.
    NC CCH Instructor
    VA CCH Instructor
    NRA Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
    RSO

where is it you normally eat at, and is there any others?
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

I was just wondering earlier today when the gun show was. I think I will be out there around 3:30, 4pm. Have something going on from 12-2 in high point. Not sure if I will be able to do dinner afterward but will know more in the morning.

Getting ready to head over to the show, but will probably not be able to do anything after, just have to many other things going on. We will have to plan a oc dinner in a week or two.