• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Paco's Tacos - Lacey

TechnoWeenie

I was introduced to the owner of Paco's Tacos in Lacey, by a friend who's girlfriend is the owners daughter.... As I was shaking his hand, he looked down and said 'ahhh... open carry'... I was fearing the worst, and explained that I always carry wherever I go.. His response was 'No problem, open carry is always welcome in my restaurant, good to see someone doing it'.....

:banana:

If you're in the Lacey area, and want some authentic Mexican food...... stop in.... The food is great.... I wanna make sure we're supporting business' that support us.

DocWalker

To me "Unpaid Security" is not getting a check after I worked and paid into my entire life.

I see your not holding your breath that there will be any money left in the kitty when you are elidgable. I'm 44 years old have been paying and paying in 21 years there won't be such a thing as social security it will be known as "WE GOT SCA-REWED.

jbone

I see your not holding your breath that there will be any money left in the kitty when you are elidgable. I'm 44 years old have been paying and paying in 21 years there won't be such a thing as social security it will be known as "WE GOT SCA-REWED.

Been working and paying the last 34 years. Pretty soon the saying will be "why you wana barrack me"

CEM

Getting back to what's important for me right now (late dinner time), tacos, it was a good place? I like seeing the lists of "chain" and small business establishments that are either pro OC/2nd and those who aren't.

I travel down to Vancouver often so when passing through Lacy I'll have to try it out.

amlevin

Been working and paying the last 34 years. Pretty soon the saying will be "why you wana barrack me"

Another "Government Lie" that they are offering: "Delay your retirement and get a bigger check". I listened to that for about 30 seconds and then "put in my papers" as soon as I was eligible. I figured I'd at least be able to recover what I contributed that way, before I die.

Question: Why doesn't the Government consider taking off the cap on Social Security Taxed Income???? Why stop at $106,000 in income. If they want to have a meaningful tax increase on the higher income groups, why not just apply this tax all the way to the top?? Seems strange that those like the Warren Buffet's and Bill Gates' of the world can draw benefits but end up paying a percentage of their income that is roughly the size of fly crap compared to the rest of those contributing.

amzbrady

Everyone always looks at all the negatives... Look at all the great things your money is doing for others. Some poor girl who made a bad choice and got drunk, did drugs and got knocked up will now be able to draw welfare so she can stay at home full time with her kids, and possibley make more. She will also be able to spend time with her boyfriends thru the years that dont feel like working either. You have helped a poor immigrant achieve the American dream, by paying their birthing bills so that their kids can be natural born citizens. Your Social Security is helping prisoners get the rehabilitation they so badly need. And dont forget we wouldnt be able to have all the great leaders we have, had we not paid them what we do. We also have to be blessed to know our money is helping so, so many in other countries too. So hopefully I helped you to see all the great positives your money is doing, so you dont feel like it is just going to waste.

View attachment 6637 View attachment 6638 View attachment 6639

BigRed

excellent food, i was the 3rd customer to eat there when they first opened. just ate there last night as a matter of a fact.

Lovenox

I was introduced to the owner of Paco's Tacos in Lacey, by a friend who's girlfriend is the owners daughter.... As I was shaking his hand, he looked down and said 'ahhh... open carry'... I was fearing the worst, and explained that I always carry wherever I go.. His response was 'No problem, open carry is always welcome in my restaurant, good to see someone doing it'.....

:banana:

If you're in the Lacey area, and want some authentic Mexican food...... stop in.... The food is great.... I wanna make sure we're supporting business' that support us.

Whats the owners name so I can tell him that I am specifically shopping at his establishment because he supports us...

Trigger Dr

Whats the owners name so I can tell him that I am specifically shopping at his establishment because he supports us...

When you go in, ask for he owner and then tell him his business will be listed in the Friends or Foe web site under friend

Lovenox

When you go in, ask for he owner and then tell him his business will be listed in the Friends or Foe web site under friend

How about a mass meet up there? I mean, the Starbucks thing is pretty much a wrap and we should strike while the iron is hot and show this business owner our appreciation. Anybody????