• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Win FREE gear!!!

Archangel

Check this out. Personal Security Systems Holsters is doing a give away. All you have to do is:

1. Go to their Facebook page
2. LIKE them
3. comment with a number between 1 - 500
Enter a Referrer (if you want to use Marc Spector which is my FB pseudonym) with your number comment for sending you there.

There will be at least two drawings for free holsters and mag carriers.
If your number is picked, you win and the person that referred you wins!!!!!! C'mon guys. This guy makes quality stuff and I need a new holster!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132801706776474&topic=104

I have one of their holsters already, and I love it.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
A lot of us don't have Facebook. Gimme me an alternate way to enter and I'd be happy to help you out. :)

Last edited:

Archangel

LOL If I had another way, I'd be happy to. But it's their gig, and that was what they set up...

(There are people who don't have FB?? :p )