Thread: MOC to attend CQT 2A Weekend -- Volunteers needed!

MOC to attend CQT 2A Weekend -- Volunteers needed!

Michigan Open Carry is pleased to announce that we will taking place in the Second Amendment Weekend hosted by Close Quarters Tactical on September 10th and 11th. We will be manning a table and answering questions about open carry, as well as presenting numerous seminars. Amongst those present will be major vendors such as Glock, S&W, ect. who will have give-a-ways, raffles and so forth, as well as free access to CQT's many activities such as Krav Maga, Force on Force, and the two story shoot house.

We are seeking volunteers, both members and non-members of MOC for this weekend who are knowledgeable about open carry come out and help us man the information table and help us educate those with questions about open carry. We will be dividing volunteer times up into two hour blocks for better organization. Feel free to volunteer for multiple blocks if you chose. CQT hours of operation are 9am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-6pm on Sunday. Please feel free to leave your name if you'd like to volunteer. We hope to see you there.

SATURDAY
    9-11am:

11am-1pm:

1pm-3pm:
    1.)malignity

3pm-5pm:
    1.)malignity

5pm-7pm:
    1.)malignity

7pm-9pm:

SUNDAY
    10am-12pm

12pm-2pm

2pm-4pm

4pm-6pm
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

I will be giving the seminars on Sunday so additional help at the tables is needed while I'm in the conference room.

SUNDAY
    10am-12pm

12pm-2pm scot623 arriving at 1pm

2pm-4pm scot623

4pm-6pm scot623
    Last edited by scot623; 08-11-2011 at 05:53 PM.

I will be teaching the seminars on Saturday. However I will be working both days so I can not guarantee how much time I can spend at the table.

sunday 1-7
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

lookin forward to seeing you
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

This event will now include free prizes including guns, range time, Pro Ears gear, and more. Also Radio and TV ads will be running that will mention MOCs participation!!!!
    If you can help out at the table or during the seminars please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    I will be giving the seminars on Sunday so additional help at the tables is needed while I'm in the conference room.

SUNDAY
    10am-12pm

12pm-2pm scot623 arriving at 1pm

2pm-4pm scot623

4pm-6pm scot623
    SUNDAY
    10am-12pm MASTER CONTROL

12pm-2pm scot623 arriving at 1pm / MASTER CONTROL

2pm-4pm scot623

4pm-6pm scot623
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC