• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC to attend CQT 2A Weekend -- Volunteers needed!

malignity

Michigan Open Carry is pleased to announce that we will taking place in the Second Amendment Weekend hosted by Close Quarters Tactical on September 10th and 11th. We will be manning a table and answering questions about open carry, as well as presenting numerous seminars. Amongst those present will be major vendors such as Glock, S&W, ect. who will have give-a-ways, raffles and so forth, as well as free access to CQT's many activities such as Krav Maga, Force on Force, and the two story shoot house.

We are seeking volunteers, both members and non-members of MOC for this weekend who are knowledgeable about open carry come out and help us man the information table and help us educate those with questions about open carry. We will be dividing volunteer times up into two hour blocks for better organization. Feel free to volunteer for multiple blocks if you chose. CQT hours of operation are 9am-9pm Saturday, and 10am-6pm on Sunday. Please feel free to leave your name if you'd like to volunteer. We hope to see you there.

SATURDAY
9-11am:

11am-1pm:

1pm-3pm:
1.)malignity

3pm-5pm:
1.)malignity

5pm-7pm:
1.)malignity

7pm-9pm:

SUNDAY
10am-12pm

12pm-2pm

2pm-4pm

4pm-6pm

scot623

I will be giving the seminars on Sunday so additional help at the tables is needed while I'm in the conference room.

SUNDAY
10am-12pm

12pm-2pm scot623 arriving at 1pm

2pm-4pm scot623

4pm-6pm scot623

Last edited:

sprinklerguy28

I will be teaching the seminars on Saturday. However I will be working both days so I can not guarantee how much time I can spend at the table.

sprinklerguy28

This event will now include free prizes including guns, range time, Pro Ears gear, and more. Also Radio and TV ads will be running that will mention MOCs participation!!!!
If you can help out at the table or during the seminars please let us know.