Thread: FBI is at it again....

FBI is at it again....

Requesting owners of surplus stores to ID, record, and report, people who are buying ammo containers, MREs, high capacity magazines, bipods, NVG, etc etc..

Seriously?

I guess I'm a terrorist, as I've purchased all those.. :drug:

They've also issued similar notices to gun ranges and gun shops...

Warning them that they should also get ID, and report people who are suspicious..

Their idea of suspicious people?

any of the below...

'interested in learning how to use hidden weapons'...

'insist on paying with cash (...)'

'interested in learning offensive moves in confined spaces'

'individuals who are interested in learning group tactics'

'comments regarding anti-us theology'

and.. (chuckle)

'Expressing interest in ammunition which can penetrate law enforcement body armor'

They have to ask private business owners to get this information because the Constitution forbids them from doing it themselves. Oh wait, maybe that should tell us something?

dig that disclaimer-

" It is important to remember that just because someone's speech, actions, beliefs, appearance, or way of life is different; it does not mean that he or she is suspicious."

Who writes this B.S.? Is this for real?
    Exodus 21:12-14

Click here for some Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by SourKraut View Post
    " It is important to remember that just because someone's speech, actions, beliefs, appearance, or way of life is different; it does not mean that he or she is suspicious."

Who writes this B.S.? Is this for real?

IOTW.. 'Don't call us because Habib came into your store'

So what if your way of life is training in case the government attempts to violate your civil rights, and you're ready to use force to repel it? Is that suspicious? It's a different way of life....

Founder's Club Member
    I hate to ruin anybody's annoyance, but the date on that first poster is 2007. See the fine print at the bottom.

If you read or post in this thread you are suspicious.

- The FBI

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I hate to ruin anybody's annoyance, but the date on that first poster is 2007. See the fine print at the bottom.
    Is there an expiration date on making fun of governmental ineptitude?
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 08-12-2011 at 02:02 AM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

CAT? You know what else we call cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    It was supported by a grant in 2007... not uncommon to have 'studies' take 3+ years to complete (and still get it wrong)

Must not have any babies to kill recently, or our country to betray. fbi: ******* bunch of idiots.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWeenie View Post
    'interested in learning offensive moves in confined spaces'

'individuals who are interested in learning group tactics'

'Expressing interest in ammunition which can penetrate law enforcement body armor'
    I have been downloading books from Amazon for fighting in confined spaces both hand-to-hand, as well as weapons. My family, and me have laid out plans of action in case we are ever attacked. And I do look for ammunition that is capable of effective penetration...it's not as if LEO's are the only individuals who wear body armor.

The FED's are merely asking for these things, not requiring them. Yes, there are always baby steps to requiring some thing, but we all know the risks, and we all know that we are already viewed as potential terrorists merely by the fact that we are firearm owners, bearers, and bare'rs of firearms.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...