• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Florida Preemption with teeth

HKcarrier

facebook_like_button1.png

NHCGRPR45

5,000 seems way to low, thats nothing at all to a city like say Miami, or Jackson couty. 50,000 is better but still, 5'gs is way to low. It however is a great idea, in theory, now lets see how it plays out in fact.

stainless1911

Banned
.How about if the 50,000$ fine was to be paid to a pro gun organization of the complainants choice. Organizations such as MOC, MGO, MRCGO or the nra.:idea::exclaim::idea:

That would really burn them up.

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

.How about if the 50,000$ fine was to be paid to a pro gun organization of the complainants choice. Organizations such as MOC, MGO, MRCGO or the nra.:idea::exclaim::idea:

That would really burn them up.

Now sir you have simply gone to far! This sort of talk should be used only in the face of those right wing gun yahoo's that want good common sense laws and who want to play "cowboy, or girl" whichever the case may be by toteing pistols all over the place in anyplace they see fit! Stop it man before you bring shame unto yourself!

But really something like this wouldn't ever get through, but I could see that the dollar, may have a good chance! They do so love to punish our wallets! By Forceing us the "common folk " to pay 3 times the parking violations when the absolutley know that no good parking can be found for miles around!

Yup that was my rant, I haven't had one for awhile and think I am due and if a livonia council person can rant then so can I, HA!