• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tentative Plans For The 2nd Statewide Meetup 10/1

Dianosis

When: October 1st 2011
Where: Pratville, Al
Time: 1:00pm

Description from an ALOC member of the meeting room: They have the most gorgeous meeting room you have EVER seen in your life! One end is completely glass, and the main wall has a huge Fireplace in it. Ceiling is about 25 feet high! Max Capacity is 120 Persons.

Everyone on is welcome, this is our second big Statewide meetup of the year, the first one had a turnout of 80+ and was standing room only. Mark you calendars now! As everything is finalized I'll update this info and include info on where to register.

Last edited: