Thread: Golden Corral

Golden Corral

I just received this email in regards to one I sent to them:

We apologize for any misunderstanding. We appreciate your feedback. Since your last visit we have taken down the signs and hopes this meets your approval. If I can be of any more service to you please let me know. We want your business and hopes you will continue to dine with us.

Sincerely

Patricia

Operating Partner
    Golden Corral

Accomplished Advocate
    Cool,

Another win.

Good job!
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

I also wrote them and got this reply:

In response to your e-mail we have since taken down our sign. I hope this meets your approval. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Patricia

Operating Partner

Golden Corral

Jim
    Texas CCL

It's funny how businesses have more sense than government.

golden corral for dinner???? One night..

Yes, we need to go there to show our appreciation for them removing their sign.We could go as a group or a few of us could go....Im up for it if anybody wants to go, and I could pass out a few Open Carry Cards there..
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

yea that will make my wife happy she has been complaining since I told her im not going there without my gun

I might be up for a visit depending on date and time.

Lets meet there a night this week, im up for any night but Wed.....how about Tuesday at 6 pm, just for thought..
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    Lets meet there a night this week, im up for any night but Wed.....how about Tuesday at 6 pm, just for thought..
    Maybe 6:30?... commute traffic.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

im glad they took it down cause i went Thursday and i was looking for it and didnt see, i wish i would have read this cause i would have open carry, but since i know now i will for now on. I would like to go but i work on tuesday evenings. sorry maybe next time.

So we are leaning toward tuesday at 6:30.....

So..... is anyone wanting to meet later tonight 6:30 or so at golden corral.....hasnt been any for sures posted....

Just got home from work... wanted to go but... next time maybe.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln