Thread: Lizzy's 8/12

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Lizzy's 8/12

I assume we are still on for tonight? Nancy and I will be there around 6:30 or so. We will stay as long as her back can handle it.

Unhappy Couldn't Make It Tonight!

I had some running around to do today and just got done with it. Looking forward to the picnic in Delavan tomorrow. Wish I could have made it tonight!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Between working 11 hours today and running errands after, I didn't get done until 7:30.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

There was 5 of us. Cheeseburgers and fish were consumed.

I wish I had been there. Next time.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

McX
    impromptu breakfast meet set up for Lizzy's today at 11:30.
    i have to go to a party later in the day, very bad people will be there, so i figure i'll go to breakfast at Lizzy's before; a condemned man deserves a last meal. I will be carrying, both at Lizzy's, and at the party- i made my mind up.

Thumbs up Excellent! We Will See You There!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    impromptu breakfast meet set up for Lizzy's today at 11:30.
    i have to go to a party later in the day, very bad people will be there, so i figure i'll go to breakfast at Lizzy's before; a condemned man deserves a last meal. I will be carrying, both at Lizzy's, and at the party- i made my mind up.

Myself, Springfield 1911 and hopefully Oldschool (if he hasn't forgotten) will be there as may "Wild Boar". I've invited a few others but they may not be able to make it today.

Anyone in the area should drop in and say hello to Lizzy, Adam, Deserae and the rest of the staff!

Carry On!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

So.... we on for tonight? It has been 2 weeks.