• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's 8/12

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Couldn't Make It Tonight!

I had some running around to do today and just got done with it. Looking forward to the picnic in Delavan tomorrow. Wish I could have made it tonight!

M

McX

impromptu breakfast meet set up for Lizzy's today at 11:30.
i have to go to a party later in the day, very bad people will be there, so i figure i'll go to breakfast at Lizzy's before; a condemned man deserves a last meal. I will be carrying, both at Lizzy's, and at the party- i made my mind up.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Excellent! We Will See You There!

impromptu breakfast meet set up for Lizzy's today at 11:30.
i have to go to a party later in the day, very bad people will be there, so i figure i'll go to breakfast at Lizzy's before; a condemned man deserves a last meal. I will be carrying, both at Lizzy's, and at the party- i made my mind up.

Myself, Springfield 1911 and hopefully Oldschool (if he hasn't forgotten) will be there as may "Wild Boar". I've invited a few others but they may not be able to make it today.

Anyone in the area should drop in and say hello to Lizzy, Adam, Deserae and the rest of the staff!

Carry On!