Thread: Is oc legal at pierce county fair grounds

Is oc legal at pierce county fair grounds

I checked any rules I saw posted on their website but did not see any regulations regarding oc weapons, any knowledge of this would be helpful as I plan on going this afternoon
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

State preemption applies. 9.41.290
    Last edited by Trigger Dr; 08-13-2011 at 12:39 PM.

I spent a few hours at the Thurston County fair with little issue, I even talked shop with a couple of Thurston SWAT guys. for about 20 minutes.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    I spent a few hours at the Thurston County fair with little issue, I even talked shop with a couple of Thurston SWAT guys. for about 20 minutes.
    Your having a gun didn't bother them because they had more and bigger ones.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Pierce County Fair

Spent about 6 hours wandering around the fair on sat. talked to two PCSD deputies and nothing was said except one of them mentioned the signs they have posted which say no weapons but when I mentioned State Preemption they kinda of him hawed and said they had to go make another lap , I told them I would talk to them next time around and they didnt come back. All in all not A bad day.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Spent about 6 hours wandering around the fair on sat. talked to two PCSD deputies and nothing was said except one of them mentioned the signs they have posted which say no weapons but when I mentioned State Preemption they kinda of him hawed and said they had to go make another lap , I told them I would talk to them next time around and they didnt come back. All in all not A bad day.
    Every time I hear of someone talking with PCSO'S they continue to demonstrate their anti attitudes. Where's the puking emoticon?
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    Every time I hear of someone talking with PCSO'S they continue to demonstrate their anti attitudes. Where's the puking emoticon?
    Tom you notice when I mentioned preemption they had to go I thought that was funny

DEMAND IT

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    talked to two PCSD deputies and nothing was said except one of them mentioned the signs they have posted which say no weapons but when I mentioned State Preemption they kinda of him hawed and said they had to go make another lap ,
    Did you approach them or did they approach you?

As for the signs, I'm sure one of their "propeller heads" said "Just leave the signs up. We know we can't enforce them but it will at least scare off those that don't know the law".
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"