• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pierce County Fair

BROKENSPROKET

This is the best rural county fair I have ever been to. It was georgous with all the trees. Lots of vendors and one of the best carnie outfits I have seen. I was very impressed.

Met up with a new open carrier there that I met on FB. Neither one of us had anyone running and screaming. Noone seemed to be bothered at all. That goes for all the Deputy Sheriff's as well. Not a word from them. I really enjoyed the day.

Last edited:

Captain Nemo

Pierce county is indeed a good place to live. The county fair is top-notch. I spent much time there during my 13 year tenure as a 4-H horse project leader. It's sheriff's department is second to none. I have my scanner on 24/7 and did not here one call concerning MWAG.