• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Annual OC campout 5/18 - 5/20/12

Squeak

Ok folks looking at my current work schedule, I will not be able to make this event. I have paid and reserved spot 15 from Weds May 16th to Sun May 20th. It's a really good spot and if anyone is interested in taking it over let me know. It's a full RV site with electric, water & sewer. Take a look at the map in a earlier post to see the location.

I've got $150 invested in the site and will leave it open till the end of March, if no takers I will contact the state for a refund.
Booking Information: Confirmed
Arriving:
Wed 16-May-12 after 2:30 PM
Departing:
Sun 20-May-12 before 1:00 PM
Booking Type:
Campsite
Site:
Site Type:
Campsite
Service Type:
Electrical Water Sewer Hook-up
WHAT ?? You can't, man! Think about what you're doing! The rest of us-think about the rest of us! O.K. But it won't be the same!!

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Jayd1981

Well I have just accepted an offer to go work in Afghanistan. I don't know when I'm leaving Washinton yet, hopefully I'll be around for this camping trip as I would love to meet more of you guys. But I'll have to go with whatever deployement schedule they give me. I'll post up when I know for sure if I'll be around for this or not. Also for those who want to communicate with me while I'm over seas or see how I'm doing, I'll be keeping my facebook up to date as much as possible, feel free to add me if you'd like http://www.facebook.com/johndsnyderv

Boomboy007

New to Washington! (Bellingham)

Howdy, fellow toters. I may just try to make the campout, if you don't mind a stranger poking around looking for some of those famous waffles I heard about.