Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Lied, Mexicans Died

Obama Lied, Mexicans Died

The sad part is Hussein won't even clean house.

Link: http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...-for-eric.html
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

And at least one American died as well.

Personally, I could care less if some Meixcan, or more than one Mexican in Mexico dies. If they die, it is the result of their third world government's in ability to handle their own mess on their own street. The only reason the NRA is demanding Holder resign is because they don't like the whole Administration - it has no thing to do with this particular 'project'.

The "war on drugs" is a total failure, and should be dismantled. Legalize 'drugs', and tax them. If someone wants to drive down to the local Kwiki-mart, pick up a Snickers bar, and some rock cocaine, so be it. The reason I bring up the war on drugs is because the gun-running has to do with drugs, and the battles that are going on just across the border. I say we pull out of Mexico, and tell the Mexican government that they handle this crap themselves. And we will handle our side of the border, meaning, if some mule, car, boat, whatever is hauling drugs across the border, the vehicle, along with its occupants will be destroyed the moment it is established that they are hauling drugs into our America.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-15-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Personally, I could care less if some Meixcan, or more than one Mexican in Mexico dies.
    Ummm.. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    Ummm.. Really?
    You can worry all you want about what the hell is going on outside of the states, personally, I would rather concern myself with what is going on here. In case you haven't noticed, there is some serious sh*t hitting the fan here that needs to be attended to. Why should I care about some Mexican being shot in the middle of a drug war in Mexico when there is an American freezing to death, hell, eating from some garbage can here in America? Do you believe that Mexican lives, and Mexico's issues are more important that American lives, and American issues?

What is going down in Mexico is a Mexico problem.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-15-2011 at 03:30 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Do you believe that Mexican lives, and Mexico's issues are more important that American lives, and American issues?
    I don't think that is what he was implying. To me, every innocent life is equal. Any loss of innocent life is a tragedy including a foreigner. Not everyone in Mexico is a scumbag, some are just like here in the United States. Does this mean I care more about Mexico? Hell no. I still want all the illegals to go home. I use my time and money to help Americans to the best of my ability and don't give anything to Mexico. Their issues are their own, as you said. That doesn't mean you can't care about people losing their lives.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 08-15-2011 at 03:36 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Do you believe that Mexican lives, and Mexico's issues are more important that American lives, and American issues?
    No.

I however do not believe that any human life is more or less important based upon where they happen to reside on this planet called Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    I don't think that is what he was implying. To me, every innocent life is equal. Any loss of innocent life is a tragedy including a foreigner. Not everyone in Mexico is a scumbag, some are just like here in the United States. Does this mean I care more about Mexico? Hell no. I still want all the illegals to go home. I use my time and money to help Americans to the best of my ability and don't give anything to Mexico. Their issues are their own, as you said. That doesn't mean you can't care about people losing their lives.
    I agree, every life, well, innocent life is valuable. But the issues across the border are an issue that the Mexican government either deals with or not. It is not our place as a Nation to assist any nation except in the case of dire circustances, such as food shortage, mass starvation, genocide...you get what I am saying here.

It is nice to see Republicans responding in such an emotive way, rare, but nice.

Barrack lies, Mexicans die!!!

Personally I do care if the policies of the US Government are directly responsible for numerous and foreseeable death of innocents in another country. Obama knew, but lied and many in Mexico are dead.

Yes there is significant culpability within a corrupt Mexican Government for the situation in Northern Mexico, but the walking of guns, that belongs to only one politician, Barrack Hussein Obama. His continued denials and refusal to acknowledge the crime and do what is necessary to minimize the effects is undoubtedly killing innocent human beings on the other side of the border.

This is much bigger than Iran Contra or Watergate. It doesn't get better with time. The blood dripping from Obama's hands isn't washing off, it is polluting all Latin American politics for the US.

If Hussein can't even clean house then maybe Latino voters will walk away from Barrack when it is time to vote.
    Last edited by Thundar; 08-15-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Personally I do care if the policies of the US Government are directly responsible for numerous and foreseeable death of innocents in another country. Obama knew, but lied and many in Mexico are dead.

Yes there is significant culpability within a corrupt Mexican Government for the situation in Northern Mexico, but the walking of guns, that belongs to only one politician, Barrack Hussein Obama. His continued denials and refusal to acknowledge the crime and do what is necessary to minimize the effects is undoubtedly killing innocent human beings on the other side of the border.

This is much bigger than Iran Contra or Watergate. It doesn't get better with time. The blood dripping from Obama's hands isn't washing off, it is polluting all Latin American politics for the US.

If Hussein can't even clean house then maybe Latino voters will walk away from Barrack when it is time to vote.
    I was going to "LOL," but realize that yo might actually be serious. Worse than Iran Contra...sure. America's President Barack Hussein Obama, soon to be second term President Barack Hussein Obama is not at fault here.

*you edited*

Wishful thinking, that Latina/Latino voters are going to walk away from President Barack Hussein Obama. Republicans are notorious for being Caucasian Evangelical oriented, and there is little room for the Latino/Latina, and certainly even littler room for the African American. It shows in the polls.

Next I am sure you are going to bring up Lincoln, and how he free'd the slaves. Yea, he did, while grinding his teeth, and while acknowledging that what shoudl really happen for the African American to really be free is to get the hell out of America.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-15-2011 at 04:40 PM.

I was going to "LOL," but realize that yo might actually be serious. Worse than Iran Contra...sure. America's President Barack Hussein Obama, soon to be second term President Barack Hussein Obama is not at fault here.
    You sound pretty confident in your statement here. Any evidence to back this up yet? (Other than hes a democrat and they do no wrong?)

You sound pretty confident in your statement here. Any evidence to back this up yet? (Other than hes a democrat and they do no wrong?)
    I'm sorry, any everidence to back up what? That President Barack Hussein Obama is going to get a second term? That Iran Contra was worse? Are you willing to ask the person who posted that President Barack Hussein Obama has blood on his hands, that he is directly responsible for this incident? Show me, let's see it.

I'm sorry, any everidence to back up what?
    You need not play avoidance to the question.

Simply that Mr. Obama is not at fault, or even simply didn't know what was going on. (again, simply being a democrat doesn't excuse anything here).

Keep in mind, this is a question that likely will not be answered for a long time. My point is that you sound very confident is stating he is not at fault, when there has been no evidence thus far that excuses him or his administration from such things.

Edit : I guess I should as well add, that at the very least. He has shown very poor judgement in assigning certain individuals to the posts in which caused the F&F scandal. That at the very least is perfectly clear at this point in the investigations.
    Last edited by VW_Factor; 08-15-2011 at 05:11 PM.

America's President Barack Hussein Obama, soon to be second term President Barack Hussein Obama is not at fault here.
    Perish the thought. I mean he's done such a bang up job so far. But get ready for the riots in major cities like L.A., Philadelphia, Chicago when he loses because it will be claimed that the system stole it from him because he is black. (Even though his grandmother was a "typical white woman.)

Quote Originally Posted by RockerFor2A View Post
    Perish the thought. I mean he's done such a bang up job so far. But get ready for the riots in major cities like L.A., Philadelphia, Chicago when he loses because it will be claimed that the system stole it from him because he is black. (Even though his grandmother was a "typical white woman.)
    Yea, and next you are going to assert that in fact President Barack Hussein Obama is not actually African American. Prepare for the race wars? Survivalist rhetoric...heard that crap for years.

You need not play avoidance to the question.

Simply that Mr. Obama is not at fault, or even simply didn't know what was going on. (again, simply being a democrat doesn't excuse anything here).

Keep in mind, this is a question that likely will not be answered for a long time. My point is that you sound very confident is stating he is not at fault, when there has been no evidence thus far that excuses him or his administration from such things.
    Ok, I will concede that President Barack Hussein Obama is to blame for this if you concede that W. was responsible for individuals being tortured in Abu...deal?

I agree, every life, well, innocent life is valuable. But the issues across the border are an issue that the Mexican government either deals with or not. It is not our place as a Nation to assist any nation except in the case of dire circustances, such as food shortage, mass starvation, genocide...you get what I am saying here.

It is nice to see Republicans responding in such an emotive way, rare, but nice.
    So typical of liberals in taking both sides! I have a old HS classmate now living in Shitcago, to her horror found herself living in a rather nice upscale liberal community, and where many were backing a city plan to build section 8 housing for the poor and needy; liberal candy! She tells me when the city announced the site for the new community was only a few miles from the prestige gates of liberal land they reversed course and want on the attack to shut down the project. To close to home! I gather from the way you flop around there will be heat coming from you when Obama has Cartel guns, and murders in your neighborhood.

Ok, I will concede that President Barack Hussein Obama is to blame for this if you concede that W. was responsible for individuals being tortured in Abu...deal?
    Is there something I've said that makes you think I liked George W. anymore than Barack Obama? You can lump politicians into what categories you feel they belong too, whether its democrat or republican.. Conservative or liberal.

I have only one category for them, and that's crooked.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    So typical of liberals in taking both sides! I have a old HS classmate now living in Shitcago, to her horror found herself living in a rather nice upscale liberal community, and where many were backing a city plan to build section 8 housing for the poor and needy; liberal candy! She tells me when the city announced the site for the new community was only a few miles from the prestige gates of liberal land they reversed course and want on the attack to shut down the project. To close to home! I gather from the way you flop around there will be heat coming from you when Obama has Cartel guns, and murders in your neighborhood.

Let me dispel your cute little myth...I live in a trailer, yes, in a trailer park - no thing prestigious about it, and I think I have -12 (negative) bucks in my account right now. Go figure, the poverty stricken life of a college student.

Back to your response.

Most all Liberals that I know are poor, and middle class. You can't have it both ways, are Liberals a bunch of poor system grubbing lazy-a$$es, or are they a bunch of elitist richies living in gated communities? Get your story straight.

Is there something I've said that makes you think I liked George W. anymore than Barack Obama? You can lump politicians into what categories you feel they belong too, whether its democrat or republican.. Conservative or liberal.

I have only one category for them, and that's crooked.
    Nah, just an example. By the looks of your hippie van you look like a left-leaning Independent...who knows though. We are online, so, you can be whomever you want to be. And yes, I can, and do lump politicians into Republican, or Democrat categories. 'tea party' politicians are right-fringe Republicans, plain, and simple...there is no thing Independent about them.

I do agree with you, politicians are F-ing cockroaches. It takes a certain type, typically the hall monitor type to run for office, and to be successful politically - bunch of brown-nosing elitists. The good ones perfected the art of saying a whole lot without saying a damn thing - basically, an appeal to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerFor2A View Post
    And all the while they will know he was given the mound, and refused to leave the dugout, and, Bush will be blamed for Obama's failure to take that mound.

You think an avatar of a Cal-Look VW Truck (type 2) looks like a "hippie van"?

Have you seen many hippie vans?

Also, it is not an indicator of any sort politically.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    And all the while they will know he was given the mound, and refused to leave the dugout, and, Bush will be blamed for Obama's failure to take that mound.
    YAHTZEE! President Barack Hussein Obama not taking the mound has pissed the left off. I am fuming just typing this. That being said, the Republicans have an opening, and they can either take the Bachmann route (tea party), or they can take the Paul route, and hopefully vote him in, then hope he takes the mound.

You think an avatar of a Cal-Look VW Truck (type 2) looks like a "hippie van"?

Have you seen many hippie vans?

Also, it is not an indicator of any sort politically.
    Everybody knows that VW's are hippie vans.

I digress. You are right, your van says nothing about your political affiliation.

Hippie Bus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hippie-bus.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	6649

Cal-Look Type 2 Truck

(These also came in a 3 door variety, with a back seat)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57vwtruck.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	6650

Don't mean to derail. Carry on.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast