• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pacific Guns in Pacific,MO - BAN for OC listings

repomasterstl

I don't have a dog in this fight just like the previous poster from out of town. I don't know the 1911. I seen Nick on Sunday and for added measure to put into perspective. Nick was carrying I'm assuming the 1911 in a tightly secured leather holster with thumb safety intact on the holster. I talked to him in passing and he never made a jesture that would make me run from the show with my 2 small children and others in my party. I was more worried about the gentleman setting the firearm in the trashcan as he was trying to hit on the lady at the food place , or the man pulling the 38 out of his pocket trying to get everyone to buy it because none of the dealers wanted it.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I know the 1911, too, and even though it has the thumb safety for the hammer in the cocked position, Smart Ass, it doesn't mean it's safe.

Let me guess. You'd "feel" much safer with something like a Springfield Armory XD or a Walther PPQ...

Last edited:

Firedawg314

Lets not confuse issues here.

Support is limiting the governments ability to regulate the choice.

Someone not making the same choice or speaking against the choice does not mean they do not support it as being a choice.

The owner of Chevy's is not pro oc or pro ccw he chooses not to even own a gun, he however is for the RIGHT and thinks it is an individual CHOICE that should not be restricted.

Anyone can think it is stupid and not for them as long as they are not against others having the choice, I am good with it, they can even try and talk me out of it as long as they are not for limiting my right, I respect their right to a different opinion, I am in fact only asking for equal respect for my own.

Great point... the main issue is to support the rights to choose to carry or not... to buy or not... to own (gun) or not. Its just a bit hurtful when the assume person/company that supplies you with your; protecton, hobby, etc... is basically against what you fight for.

moneymaker

pacific guns has it correct,your constant gatherings,video taping,picture taking will not get the sb 680 passed.