Thread: KGTV 10 News at 11. Watch it!

KGTV 10 News at 11. Watch it!

I think Sam made the news again! Watch it and, if you can record and post it, please do!
    Last edited by pullnshoot25; 08-15-2011 at 01:26 AM.

A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Good Job Sam

And for the return trip? Is someone monitoring the Detroit news stations? Can Jason practice in Michigan? Is Sam OCing in Detroit? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Last edited by cato; 08-15-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks Sam!!

The supremes have ruled (I can't find the case; sorry for not giving a citation) that clothing must cover certain parts of the body. Namely, the anal cleft and pubic area. Women must cover the airola and nipples of their breasts (unless a women is in New York City; a judge ruled that under the equal protection clause, women don't need to cover their breasts if men do not have to).

Police are not supposed to be judges of pop-fashion. Police are to ensure that a person's private parts are covered, AND THAT IS ALL!

Therefore, wearing tighty-whiteys, boxers, or panties is legal.

Sam's actions are bigger than a TSA tussle. This is constitutional stuff--more than the illegal search and seizure stuff (4A). This is also a 1A issue.

markm

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBofRAdvocate View Post
    Thanks Sam!!

The supremes have ruled (I can't find the case; sorry for not giving a citation) that clothing must cover certain parts of the body.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indecent_exposure_in_the_United_States

What they said is that a state law regulating public nudity doesn't violate the 1A. CA has no state law against nudity that I know of. 314 PC is for lewd conduct that doesn't apply to general nudity.