Thread: Kel tec pf9

Kel tec pf9

After spending a lot of money for nothing, I finally ordered a DON HUME OWB for my PF 9. I waited 6 weeks to get it but well worth it. I would strongly advise anyone looking for a quality leather holster for their PF 9 or any other small OWB to check out the HUME.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    After spending a lot of money for nothing, I finally ordered a DON HUME OWB for my PF 9. I waited 6 weeks to get it but well worth it. I would strongly advise anyone looking for a quality leather holster for their PF 9 or any other small OWB to check out the HUME.
    Thanks for the advice; I was talking to someone yesterday that had a small Don Hume for his Taurus Millenium 45 ACP. I also have a Tauras Millenium 45 ACP and I think I need to order one so I don't have to carry my larger framed guns like my 40 cals around.

Sounds nice. Got some pictures??
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Kel-tec pf9?

Right now I carry a 1911 in a blackhawk holster on my hip. I'll be getting a shoulder rig for it soon. (OC of course)

I am looking for a smaller gun though and right now I'm eyeing the Kel-Tec and the Kahr CW9. either one I choose I'll need a good hip holster and shoulder rig for it.

there's a website called holster.us or something along those lines. out of texas. i'm looking into them for my shoulder rig.
    T.V. brings on a whole new meaning to thinking inside the box.

-M

Thanks for the tip on the PF9 holster. I've been having trouble finding something i liked for my PF(. The Colt ges heavy to carry everyday..

I have a Fobus paddle holster for mine.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

don hume holster

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    I agree.
    I have one for my p11
    Perfect CC holster
    Great value