• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Straw Poll

For which Republican would you vote if you voted in a primary today?

• Michele Bachmann

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Herman Cain

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Newt Gingrich

• Jon Huntsman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Rick Perry

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Mitt Romney

• Rick Santorum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

since9

Campaign Veteran
How many of you would change your vote knowing this?

Interesting article on Rick Perry, here. After you've read the article, I wonder how many folks here would change their vote from Ron Paul to Rick Perry? How many wouldn't?

I think Ron Paul's far in the lead on this little poll simply because he's been in the spotlight for so long. I've heard of him for years. I never heard of Rick Perry until the last six months.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Interesting article on Rick Perry, here. After you've read the article, I wonder how many folks here would change their vote from Ron Paul to Rick Perry? How many wouldn't?

I think Ron Paul's far in the lead on this little poll simply because he's been in the spotlight for so long. I've heard of him for years. I never heard of Rick Perry until the last six months.

Think you are going to hear a lot more of both in the next six months.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
mittromneyOCDO.png