• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped by The Big Rapids Library Today...

aadvark

To ALL Whom it May Concern:

I Stopped by The Big Rapids Library Today to Inquire about as to whether or not They are Continuing to Enforce Their Preempted Firearms Policy.

They Told Me that Michigan Codified Law 123.1102 Stopped Them from Enforcing any such Policy as to Firearms, but that They would Continue to Enforce The NO WEAPONS Policy for all other Non-Firearm Weapons.

Success!

aadvark

B

Bikenut

To ALL Whom it May Concern:

I Stopped by The Big Rapids Library Today to Inquire about as to whether or not They are Continuing to Enforce Their Preempted Firearms Policy.

They Told Me that Michigan Codified Law 123.1102 Stopped Them from Enforcing any such Policy as to Firearms, but that They would Continue to Enforce The NO WEAPONS Policy for all other Non-Firearm Weapons.

Success!

aadvark

Good work!

And another unit of government is required to stop violating the law........ as it should be for all units of government from dogcatcher to President.

Last edited by a moderator: