Thread: Tacoma contractor interrupts burglary, shoots perp

Tacoma contractor interrupts burglary, shoots perp

Figured this would be up by now:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28894856/detail.html

A burglary suspect was shot late Wednesday morning in Tacoma after a contractor interrupted a burglary in progress, police said.
    [QUOTEOfficers said the wounded suspect then fled to 39th and North Stevens streets, where police found him lying on some grass and suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest.He was transported to Tacoma General Hospital. Police said his injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.][/QUOTE]

How the heck does he get shot in the chest & it's not life-threatening??
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post

[QUOTEOfficers said the wounded suspect then fled to 39th and North Stevens streets, where police found him lying on some grass and suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest.He was transported to Tacoma General Hospital. Police said his injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.]
    How the heck does he get shot in the chest & it's not life-threatening??[/QUOTE]

He got shot with a so-called "mouse gun"? But seriously... "gunshot wound to the chest" covers a fair bit of bodily territory, some parts of it (nearly) instantly deadly, other parts "deadly after a few minutes of bleeding time", and still other parts "Probably a pretty bad inconvenience, but you ain't gonna die from it unless it gets infected".

Centurion

[QUOTEOfficers said the wounded suspect then fled to 39th and North Stevens streets, where police found him lying on some grass and suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest.He was transported to Tacoma General Hospital. Police said his injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.]
    How the heck does he get shot in the chest & it's not life-threatening??[/QUOTE]

Not very much super vital OUTSIDE the imaginary line from the nipples. May get a collapsed lung which can indeed be fatal but is very easily treated.

If anyone finds out his contact info, please let me know. I would like to hire this guy if I ever need work done!

Just loved the biased reporting.. 'turned violent when the contractor pulled a gun'...

Silly me, I thought it turned violent when the 'alleged burglar' tried to run him over.....

"Perp"? What is this, a movie?

Quote Originally Posted by deanf View Post
    "Perp"? What is this, a movie?

Usually, I just skip over your negative tone replies but today I deduct non-official points!

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post

Usually, I just skip over your negative tone replies but today I deduct non-official points!
    Well I suppose I could have used any of a number of other four letter words to refer to the offender, but this board is s'posed to be family friendly.

It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Well I suppose I could have used any of a number of other four letter words to refer to the offender, but this board is s'posed to be family friendly.

I don't think Green was -1 your comment and use of words.

A lot of contractors carry guns. Many without "papers" they just do it. There are a lot more armed people out there than the sheeple and media realize.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)