Thread: Medford G2G

Medford G2G

Has anyone planned a local get together for dinner or any other kind of outing in the Medford area?

would be very interested in whatever you get planned

I just had rotators cuff surgery on my weak side so putting a shirt on to go out is a bit difficult for now, after I heal up I would like to get a bunch of us together to go out for dinner. Any suggestions?

i , along with my girlfriend, plan social events for multiple forums, one social and one motorcycle oriented so i will gladly attend gatherings here when i can, i have no time to plan here.

i enthusiastically support the efforts of anyone who wants to step forward and run with the idea and will offer my knowledge when needed.

as for a dinner location, i am up for just about any type of food..... would we want a location with a private area? semi private area? or just in the open? i can steer us in a suitable direction once we figure out the needs.

I think an EXCELLENT place would be the Parkside Cafe.......right across the street from Hawthorne Park interestingly enough. I interviewed David Pyles there for 3 hours shortly after the incident he had and nobody lifted an eyebrow.

I'm about to enter finals but when the quarter is over (week and a half) I can probably set something up.

In fact, I will post a NEW thread titled MEDFORD OC GET TOGETHER as soon as I send this.
    Last edited by We-the-People; 08-25-2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: add get together line.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Well a full day and no posts in the MEDFORD OC MEETING thread I created. Perhaps everyone does like me and relies on their subscriptions to bring them the news and forgets to check for new threads often. So here's a link to the meet up thread.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...c-get-together
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.