• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Medford G2G

Satyr

I just had rotators cuff surgery on my weak side so putting a shirt on to go out is a bit difficult for now, after I heal up I would like to get a bunch of us together to go out for dinner. Any suggestions?

Teddybearfrmhell

i , along with my girlfriend, plan social events for multiple forums, one social and one motorcycle oriented so i will gladly attend gatherings here when i can, i have no time to plan here.

i enthusiastically support the efforts of anyone who wants to step forward and run with the idea and will offer my knowledge when needed.

as for a dinner location, i am up for just about any type of food..... would we want a location with a private area? semi private area? or just in the open? i can steer us in a suitable direction once we figure out the needs.

We-the-People

I think an EXCELLENT place would be the Parkside Cafe.......right across the street from Hawthorne Park interestingly enough. I interviewed David Pyles there for 3 hours shortly after the incident he had and nobody lifted an eyebrow.

I'm about to enter finals but when the quarter is over (week and a half) I can probably set something up.

In fact, I will post a NEW thread titled MEDFORD OC GET TOGETHER as soon as I send this.

Last edited: