• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breakfast at the Pancake House 9-17-11.

XDFDE45

Yup, as the title implies I am planning a breakfast at the Pancake House in Brookfield on September 17th. I'm thinking 9 am would be a good time to meet up unless that conflicts with schedules then I could move it to 10 am. If you plan on coming please respond here so I can get a count and make reservations with the manager. For those who haven't been here, here is the address for where we will meeting along with a link for their menu to check out:

The Original Pancake House
16460 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
262-797-0800
Menu

Maybe I'll be brave enough to try one of the omelettes this time :lol:.

Outdoorsman1

Unless any last minute unexpected emergency developes .. Count me in. I have been looking to expand my horizons with other meets other than Lizzy's and Starbucks... As I could not make the recent Delavan Picnic, this will be my chance.. Myself for sure and I will let you know in advance if I will be bringing a friend.

Outdoorsman1

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Most likely I will be there as well. Got the date saved, just have to make sure the wife doesn't plan something different for me

civilwarguy

I will see what i can work out but as of this moment i have to work so probbly wont be able to make it weekend shifts suck. I will let you know if anything changes

MKEgal

I realize I'm late in responding, but AFAIK I will be there.

The only 'maybe' about this is if I get a chance to pick up some on-water hours w/ the Coast Guard I will have to do that to maintain my crew certification. People often don't decide if they're going out until mid-week.

XDFDE45

So far it looks like this is currently who is coming:

Outdoorsman1 (+1?)
protias
TaurusToter
MKEgal
civilwarguy *

I put a * by civilwarguy just in case he is able to make it. Anyone else? Try to reply by Friday or Saturday at the latest so I can get a final count for making the reservation. Also I'm going to see if I can continue the streak of being mistaken for ATF/FBI/CIA or any other kind of LE but this time I am going to have some fun with it ;).

Last edited:

civilwarguy

More than likely i wont be able to make it I would try to trade shifts but i need the money and i wont get off time noon so hopefully the next one. I look forward to hearing what LE agency you supposedly belong to this time. I can only think of two that havent be used yet so i am going with either Border Patrol or Secret Service......Better wear your suit lol

theoicarry

I have my CC training on Saturday. Other than that it would have been a good trip. Could relax after in the truck and let the wife shop??????

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Uh oh... this could be interesting.
Now I'm curious.

hehehe I'll wear my Female Body Inspector shirt. I was in the same boat at Starbucks, so it should be fun.

A2027D.jpg

Joking, of course. I'll actually be dressed up since I have a business lunch in Brookfield, so I'm sure I'll pull a few interesting looks at breakfast. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

XDFDE45

Okay so the list is looking like this right now:

me obviously :p
protias
TaurusToter
MKEgal
Paul and Nancy
GlockMeisterG21(?)

Outdoorsman1 sorry you can't make it this time around :cry: but we are going to try and do this about every 3 months or so, hopefully next time. When I called I padded the number of people by a couple just in case so I will call this afternoon to add a couple more. Has anyone heard from Jason in WI? I sent him a PM and haven't heard back from him yet :confused:

Last edited:

Jason in WI

Has anyone heard from Jason in WI? I sent him a PM and haven't heard back from him yet :confused:

PM sent XDFDE45.

Don't think I'll be-able to make this event either :mad:. Since you "padded" the reservation number (good Idea), the odds are low but I'll try and swing over if I can.

I really like their food and they always treat us great so I really want to go.

TyGuy

I would come, but I am participating in the ASC Zombie Shoot. I've got to kill me some Zack!