Thread: Red, White, & Blue Days 2011

Martin, Kentucky, United States

Cool Red, White, & Blue Days 2011

I want to invite all open carriers to my towns Red, White, & Blue Days in Floyd County, city of Martin, Kentucky. Date of festival is September 15th, 16th, & 17th. A three day event with a parade on the last day. I am on the committee for the festival and I want to invite all to come out and celebrate our freedom. To find out more on the festivities. You can go here at for more information. I look forward to seeing you all there. I'll be the one openly carrying and driving my golf cart. LOL
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Quarryville, PA
    Looks like fun!!! Take some pictures and post them here. Looks like Martin is a small town because the website is a little weak. Everyone: Do not let Schlitz see this this thread....
    Last edited by thebigsd; 08-19-2011 at 07:01 AM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

, Kentucky, USA
    If possible and schedling permitting, I'd like to run up there and check it out. I'm pretty close to Martin and it would be great to meet a fellow OC'er IRL. As the day gets closer, I should know more about my availability and weill post here.