• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Medical Marihuana & CPL?

xmanhockey7

ya but by the sounds of it he gots money for dope, go figure...

Why do you say that? Because he believes people should have the right to do it he must do it? I've never been high before in my life but I think people should have the right to do it if they want. I'm not gay but I believe they should be allowed to get married and have full rights.

wardog4life

Comparing gay and getting high are two totally different things. He stated and I qoute "If people waited for laws to change and nobody broke them, they would never change." The only way breaking the law changes them is when there amended to be even more restricted. Prostition has been illegal for how long? Yet there are prostitutes? Has the law changed? Heroin, Cocaine, LCD and numorous other drugs are illegal yet millions of people use them daily? There all illegal.

xmanhockey7

Comparing gay and getting high are two totally different things. He stated and I qoute "If people waited for laws to change and nobody broke them, they would never change." The only way breaking the law changes them is when there amended to be even more restricted. Prostition has been illegal for how long? Yet there are prostitutes? Has the law changed? Heroin, Cocaine, LCD and numorous other drugs are illegal yet millions of people use them daily? There all illegal.

I'm still failing to see how ""If people waited for laws to change and nobody broke them" this statement makes him someone who actually does it. That could be applied to any law like prostitution. Do you think Stainless is a prostitute?

CV67 PAT

I dont have enough money for either. I never indicated nor implied that I partake, only that I have, and continually give support to regaining this particular freedom.

Nowhere in my comment did I accuse you of "partaking." You advocate breaking laws to have them changed. By that advocacy you imply that you have sufficient resources to defend yourself against the subsequent prosecution for your unlawful activities. However, in other posts related to your inability to participate in lawful activities, you state that you don't have the resources to defend yourself. Therein lies my assertion that your priorities are misguided.

Furthermore, if you possibly didn't have a reputation that precedes you, there may be an attorney willing to assist you in the defense of your lawful activities. Just sayin'.

WilDChilD

I didn't imply anything.

There's a difference between online and real life. dont believe everything you read on the internet, there's a lot of hollywood here.

Why do you argue with them? If you smoke, smoke. If not who f*cking cares. If you would quit giving them fuel maybe this BS thread would die. There are members on here that smoke but your the only one catching all the crap. Is illegal, and some people cant think for themselves, so they think its bad. Your never going to win an arguement with them.

CV67 PAT

Why do you argue with them? If you smoke, smoke. If not who f*cking cares. If you would quit giving them fuel maybe this BS thread would die. There are members on here that smoke but your the only one catching all the crap. Is illegal, and some people cant think for themselves, so they think its bad. Your never going to win an arguement with them.

My comment is not related to the "dope smoking" argument. I was pointing out that this poster repeatedly advocates conducting unlawful activities. But when pressed about standing up and defending himself for conducting lawful activities, he caves in and claims poverty.

When called out on this disparity in his positions on lawful activity defense vs unlawful activity defense, he falls back on the "it's the internet and not reality" contention.

We are engaged in real life discussions about real life situations that affect us in real life. Maybe that individual should take his fantasy discussions to a different forum that deals with fantasies.

The question of MM and firearms purchases is only related to a FFL that has KNOWLEDGE that a purchaser has a card. How will the FFL know if the purchaser doesn't reveal it to the FFL?

This seems to be much to do about nothing. No first hand acknowledgment that anyone has been denied a purchase. Or even a CPL for that matter.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
When called out on this disparity in his positions on lawful activity defense vs unlawful activity defense, he falls back on the "it's the internet and not reality" contention.

We are engaged in real life discussions about real life situations that affect us in real life. Maybe that individual should take his fantasy discussions to a different forum that deals with fantasies.

You wanna talk about letting things die?

So what, the guy believes bad laws should be broken, but doesn't always feel positioned to personally take the risk?

You think you're any different? You'd be lying to yourself. Pretending to sit on a high horse of law-abidance is a waste of everybody's time, and a lie to boot. There are far too many laws; nobody can or wishes to comply with them all. The best you can do is bring your personal risk of prosecution down to an acceptable level (i.e. in line with everybody else).

Last edited:

CV67 PAT

You wanna talk about letting things die?

So what, the guy believes bad laws should be broken, but doesn't always feel positioned to personally take the risk?

You think you're any different? You'd be lying to yourself. Pretending to sit on a high horse of law-abidance is a waste of everybody's time, and a lie to boot. There are far too many laws; nobody can or wishes to comply with them all. The best you can do is bring your personal risk of prosecution down to an acceptable level (i.e. in line with everybody else).

I think you are a little confused. I didn't say anything about letting things die.

Yes I think I am a little different. I don't tell others to break laws. I do what I do.

That poster tells others to break laws, but when it comes down to standing up for lawful activities he has caved in.

Not disagreeing with you that there are too many laws imposed to create criminals out of law abiding citizens.

In this case though, that poster doesn't walk any walk. He just talks. And then calls it Hollywood.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Where did I cave in? Waterford schools? HA! Where were you? I fought that as far as I could, asked for assistance, and got one person to help. Everyone else was too busy, or didnt want to work with the famous stainless. That's on them, I was there, they were not.

That issue was way bigger than me. I had agreed to hand it off to MOC on the contention that I would stay out of it completely since I can be rather notorious. When I saw that they had dropped the ball again, I took up the fight again and went as far as I could with it.

KBCraig

ya but by the sounds of it he gots money for dope, go figure...

He's said he doesn't, but even if he did: one would have to stay totally baked all day, every day, on the most primo bud available, to even come close to the cost of mounting a court challenge all the way to the Supreme Court.

Implying that someone is hypocritical for spending money on one but not the other, is the price of apples versus the price of gold.

Yance

I have money for dope, cigarettes, beer, and probably to visit the strip club...but it doesnt mean my money goes to those things. I'm sure everyone on this forum and in this country has enough money in their bank or on their person to do anyone of what I just listed, however just because someone may have the money for it doesnt necessarily mean thats what they use their money for.

And with his money he tried to fight his own battles, he however, does not have the necessary funds to further those battles and fund those court costs. As those of you that subscribe to stainless' life know, he doesnt have money for much. So knowing this, why do you bash him about what he does with his money, and I missed the part where what he does with his own income is a concern to anyone else?? but thats just me.

CV67 PAT

Where did I cave in? Waterford schools? HA! Where were you? I fought that as far as I could, asked for assistance, and got one person to help. Everyone else was too busy, or didnt want to work with the famous stainless. That's on them, I was there, they were not.

That issue was way bigger than me. I had agreed to hand it off to MOC on the contention that I would stay out of it completely since I can be rather notorious. When I saw that they had dropped the ball again, I took up the fight again and went as far as I could with it.

Therein lies the crux of your problem. Your reputation precedes you.

Many others have sought financial assistance with legal battles and have been met with resounding support via donations. One even got so much in such a short time that the necessary amount was exceeded way before the announcement to stop could even go out.

I even recall that you had your transcripts from your first public debacle paid for by some moron named cv67pat within 15 minutes of your posting that you got wronged in court. Those transcripts did more to reveal how you threw your FREE attorney under the bus.

Wow, just dont know when to stop do you pat...

It's not about me. Not only do I know when to stop, more importantly I know where to start.

And with his money he tried to fight his own battles, he however, does not have the necessary funds to further those battles and fund those court costs. As those of you that subscribe to stainless' life know, he doesnt have money for much.

He asked for help and got none. That should tell you something, Yance.

So knowing this, why do you bash him about what he does with his money, and I missed the part where what he does with his own income is a concern to anyone else?? but thats just me.

He gets his income from you Yance. What he does, or does not do with it should be a little bit of concern to you. It seems to be to others here.

What is the basis of dissent here is his constant advocacy of committing crimes and the thinly veiled promotion of violence at times.

But wait he's just talking Hollywood. Like the guys telling Chris Hansen that they were in a role playing chat room. This may be the internet but ewe are discussing real life activities that bear on the protection of ourselves, our loved ones, and our liberty.

stainless1911

Banned
Therein lies the crux of your problem. Your reputation precedes you.

Like I said, I agreed to step aside. Totally nullifying your point.

Many others have sought financial assistance with legal battles and have been met with resounding support via donations. One even got so much in such a short time that the necessary amount was exceeded way before the announcement to stop could even go out.

I didn't ask for any money, I wasn't charged with anything. Having one of the lawyers show up would have been very beneficial, and I could have covered the cost for that day on my own.

I even recall that you had your transcripts from your first public debacle paid for by some moron named cv67pat within 15 minutes of your posting that you got wronged in court. Those transcripts did more to reveal how you threw your FREE attorney under the bus.

We live and learn. I made mistakes, but a reading of the transcripts also revealed two other points. 1, I was railroaded, and 2, the cross examination was non existent. The questions that should have been asked weren't, and the points that needed to be made weren't. I like her, honestly, but I got what I paid for.

It's not about me. Not only do I know when to stop, more importantly I know where to start.

This school thing wasnt about me either, it was much much bigger than that. The powers that be, which turned out to be, well, newsworthy, dropped the ball here.

He asked for help and got none. That should tell you something, Yance.

He gets his income from you Yance. What he does, or does not do with it should be a little bit of concern to you. It seems to be to others here.

Yep, I'm on disability, so what?

What is the basis of dissent here is his constant advocacy of committing crimes and the thinly veiled promotion of violence at times.

So did our forefathers, patriots, musicians, revolutionaries, Christ, ......

But wait he's just talking Hollywood. Like the guys telling Chris Hansen that they were in a role playing chat room. This may be the internet but ewe are discussing real life activities that bear on the protection of ourselves, our loved ones, and our liberty.

And yes, Hollywood. I have a great deal of fun on these boards and others. I do poke the bear, I will say what others won't I like to play devils advocate. For example, when a car crashes in real life, it makes a loud noise. In Hollywood when it crashes, it explodes 2 or 3 times. they do that to make a point, I do the same thing. That's entertainment.

When it comes down to it though, I do what needs to be done within my means, I do for others what I can, I walk the walk, and I know my stuff.

Last edited:

Yance

Hes, not out comitting crimes, or doing drugs, or anything of the sort from what I can tell so whats so bad about him receiving government assistance? Especially if its for disability, which he just stated? Honestly, I dont see the money anyways, the government takes it before I can get my hands on it, I cant miss what I dont have, so might as well help someone out. There are far worse people out there and they are using and abusing the generosity of the government. People talk a big talk on here about how "we" need to do whatever it takes yada yada, but when it comes down to it, when our fellow carrier is in need of help, no one raises a finger because "his reputation precedes him." If someone needs help, why not help, especially for something that could benefit all of us. Not like hes asking for donations to get a new car. My point about everyone worrying about what he does with his money and his situation is this: Offer him a job, dont want to..find someone who will...dont want to...then stop being so concerned about him receiving a paycheck from the government. Dont try to play mr./mrs. "its my tax dollars and I'm angry about it" if all youre going to do is complain, you become part of the problem at that point and not part of the solution.

B

Bikenut

-snip- if all youre going to do is complain, you become part of the problem at that point and not part of the solution.

There are some folks who actualy think that complaining is doing something.

But, and I never thought I'd ever do this... not ever... in defense of CV67PAT ...

CV67PAT said:
I even recall that you had your transcripts from your first public debacle paid for by some moron named cv67pat within 15 minutes of your posting that you got wronged in court.

So apparently, although Pat is doing some complaining, he did try to be part of.. part of the solution.

stainless1911

Banned
Hes, not out comitting crimes, or doing drugs, or anything of the sort from what I can tell so whats so bad about him receiving government assistance? Especially if its for disability, which he just stated? Honestly, I dont see the money anyways, the government takes it before I can get my hands on it, I cant miss what I dont have, so might as well help someone out. There are far worse people out there and they are using and abusing the generosity of the government. People talk a big talk on here about how "we" need to do whatever it takes yada yada, but when it comes down to it, when our fellow carrier is in need of help, no one raises a finger because "his reputation precedes him." If someone needs help, why not help, especially for something that could benefit all of us. Not like hes asking for donations to get a new car. My point about everyone worrying about what he does with his money and his situation is this: Offer him a job, dont want to..find someone who will...dont want to...then stop being so concerned about him receiving a paycheck from the government. Dont try to play mr./mrs. "its my tax dollars and I'm angry about it" if all youre going to do is complain, you become part of the problem at that point and not part of the solution.

Thank you sir. BTW, I never see a dime of that state money either, most of it goes to the landlord who will evict me for exercising my right to carry. If people want to bit** about wasting tax dollars, dont complain about me, do something about passing a law as other states have against that crap. Right now, you're paying her to take away my rights.