Thread: Detroit,Retired Officer shoots McDonalds robber

Detroit,Retired Officer shoots McDonalds robber

not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

They finally got the Hamburglar!

Having been dissarmed we cannot shoot back, instead we cringe in fear.

Well done, should be more of this Down Under.

We have armed robberies every day down under. McDonalds, banks, building societies, grocery stores, petrol stations, the sky is the limit here, and all we can do is cringe in fear, hand over our valuables and pray the perp doesnt pull the tringer? After a while the police turn up and ask witnesses for any information and suggest we call crime stoppers later if we remember anything.

Why, well we have been dissarmed, and the criminals failed to hand their firearms in. Our government is still in denial believing armed rebery, in fact, all crime is decreasing!
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Thats messed up Haz.You have to try and find a way to unite people in the masses and do what your forefathers would have done. But alas it is easier said then done.
    In a situation when seconds count-The police will be there in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil88 View Post
    Thats messed up Haz.You have to try and find a way to unite people in the masses and do what your forefathers would have done. But alas it is easier said then done.
    Hi Recoil88. Mate, were slowly, but very slowly starting to make headway, one small step at a time. Many people are starting to ask whats going on? Crime isn't on the down turn as politicians state. One prominent State Government Minister's home was savagely invaded, whilst he was on his way to Sydney not that long ago. The home invader was watching the home and the politician had no sooner left when the armed home invader smashed his way into the home, assulted, threatened, tied up the wife, and ransacked the entire home. His wife later stated she was terrified and was afraid she was going to be killed. Personally, I felt deeply upset for her but as for the particular politician, another anti gun supporter, I was inwardly pleased it was his place and not some poor elderly widow as is usually the case here. The more these political turds get hit the more they might start to wake up?

Regards, Haz.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Haz, Unfortunately politicos like that will only vote themselves an exemption, not for the unwashed masses. Or they will be like Chicago ex-mayor Daley and demand official personal police protection for themselve and their family.

What you have to do is find a pro self-defence person and convince them to run for office, then actively help with the campaign..do not reelect the turds. Delegate them to the WC.

One less BG out there, give that guy a cigar!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian D. View Post
    They finally got the Hamburglar!
    LMAO!! Name:  smiley-laughing004.gif
Views: 90
Size:  4.4 KB

Last edited by 45acpForMe; 08-22-2011 at 10:28 PM.