• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Detroit,Retired Officer shoots McDonalds robber

Haz.

Having been dissarmed we cannot shoot back, instead we cringe in fear.

Well done, should be more of this Down Under.

We have armed robberies every day down under. McDonalds, banks, building societies, grocery stores, petrol stations, the sky is the limit here, and all we can do is cringe in fear, hand over our valuables and pray the perp doesnt pull the tringer? After a while the police turn up and ask witnesses for any information and suggest we call crime stoppers later if we remember anything.

Why, well we have been dissarmed, and the criminals failed to hand their firearms in. Our government is still in denial believing armed rebery, in fact, all crime is decreasing!

Recoil88

Thats messed up Haz.You have to try and find a way to unite people in the masses and do what your forefathers would have done. But alas it is easier said then done.

Haz.

Thats messed up Haz.You have to try and find a way to unite people in the masses and do what your forefathers would have done. But alas it is easier said then done.

Hi Recoil88. Mate, were slowly, but very slowly starting to make headway, one small step at a time. Many people are starting to ask whats going on? Crime isn't on the down turn as politicians state. One prominent State Government Minister's home was savagely invaded, whilst he was on his way to Sydney not that long ago. The home invader was watching the home and the politician had no sooner left when the armed home invader smashed his way into the home, assulted, threatened, tied up the wife, and ransacked the entire home. His wife later stated she was terrified and was afraid she was going to be killed. Personally, I felt deeply upset for her but as for the particular politician, another anti gun supporter, I was inwardly pleased it was his place and not some poor elderly widow as is usually the case here. The more these political turds get hit the more they might start to wake up?

Regards, Haz.

hermannr

Haz, Unfortunately politicos like that will only vote themselves an exemption, not for the unwashed masses. Or they will be like Chicago ex-mayor Daley and demand official personal police protection for themselve and their family.

What you have to do is find a pro self-defence person and convince them to run for office, then actively help with the campaign..do not reelect the turds. Delegate them to the WC.

45acpForMe

They finally got the Hamburglar!

LMAO!! smiley-laughing004.gif

images

Last edited: