Thread: Good visit

Good visit

Had a good trip into Provo,Payson and Spanish Fork-open carried the entire time,wandered three hours in Cabelas,and had a Great visit with Children and saw first Grandchild,But after 20 years I can say that area is a complete mess-way too many people and traffic.Glad to be home in small town.

I am glad that your visit to Utah went well and that you had very positive experiences with Open Carry in Utah.

And, yes, the Orem - Lehi - Provo area is a mess due to construction. I also miss small town life.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Winter and Road Construction seem to be the only two seasons lately.

Glad your visit to Utah County was great.

Quote Originally Posted by doublegg View Post
    Had a good trip into Provo,Payson and Spanish Fork-open carried the entire time,wandered three hours in Cabelas,and had a Great visit with Children and saw first Grandchild,But after 20 years I can say that area is a complete mess-way too many people and traffic.Glad to be home in small town.
    I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. I wish I could say that my trips to Nebraska to visit my grandchildren were as OC friendly. Now they have moved to Texas which is even worse.

Sorry to hear that,here in the panhandle we are a little more western about firearms,no big deal when we see them cause most folks own a few.