• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good visit

doublegg

Had a good trip into Provo,Payson and Spanish Fork-open carried the entire time,wandered three hours in Cabelas,and had a Great visit with Children and saw first Grandchild,But after 20 years I can say that area is a complete mess-way too many people and traffic.Glad to be home in small town.

jpm84092

I am glad that your visit to Utah went well and that you had very positive experiences with Open Carry in Utah.

And, yes, the Orem - Lehi - Provo area is a mess due to construction. I also miss small town life.

Marsupial

Winter and Road Construction seem to be the only two seasons lately.

Glad your visit to Utah County was great.

rpyne

Had a good trip into Provo,Payson and Spanish Fork-open carried the entire time,wandered three hours in Cabelas,and had a Great visit with Children and saw first Grandchild,But after 20 years I can say that area is a complete mess-way too many people and traffic.Glad to be home in small town.

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. I wish I could say that my trips to Nebraska to visit my grandchildren were as OC friendly. Now they have moved to Texas which is even worse.

doublegg

Sorry to hear that,here in the panhandle we are a little more western about firearms,no big deal when we see them cause most folks own a few.