Thread: Ellisville snuck it through, OC banned

Accomplished Advocate

Ellisville snuck it through, OC banned

John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    Here is the connection. That cockroach Paul Martin, the City Attorney for Olivette is also the City Attorney for Ellisville.

Doc

I would say lets peacefully protest, but I know most here would say no. I might do it though. It's really sounding like a better and better idea. Honestly until we star doing more than talking and doing dinners. They'll just keep ******* on the Constitution.
    Last edited by Tony4310; 08-20-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Post the day and time for the protest.... We will show!
    Freedom is not free...!

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    I would say lets peacefully protest, but I know most here would say no. I might do it though. It's really sounding like a better and better idea. Honestly until we star doing more than talking and doing dinners. They'll just keep ******* on the Constitution.
    I do not think any protest would have impact, we are simply too few and frankly most think everything they do is via permission from the government so getting a ccw and permission is acceptable behavior.

You can't speak to the cost of obtaining it either since Ellisville has a per capita income above 70k a year, they have long forgotten it being hard to come up with a couple hundred bucks, it simply would have no impact.

Basically it is a community of RINO's who are only conservative when it comes to reducing their tax burden, everything else is libtard mania.

Protest only work on feel good liberal agenda stuff, conservative values and constitutional stances have no concern in main stream america, hell half of them have never read the document let alone know what it means.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

I guess I'm writing off this city now as a lost cause too. More and more I think moving might be my best option.
    Last edited by Tony4310; 08-20-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Just another reason to work for either A. State-wide preemption or the abolish of that law that makes this possible.

I have a little bit different viewpoint on this. Trust me, I hate to see local municipalities change their laws to prohibit OC and I think it is best to try to convince them (within legal means of course) not to prohibit OC. But I don't think they realize the more they restrict our rights at the local level the harder most people will work to get state-wide preemption. It would be much smarter for them to change the local laws, as necessary, to require a CCW permit to OC than to ouright ban it. Just my $.02

Constitutional Carry is the way to go. Hooray for Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming, and the very liberal state of Vermont. They are the only states in the union that got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by For Pete's Sake! View Post
    Constitutional Carry is the way to go. Hooray for Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming, and the very liberal state of Vermont. They are the only states in the union that got it right.
    From this post to the lords ear, ain't gonna happen in Missouri any time soon.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO