• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ellisville snuck it through, OC banned

Tony4310

I would say lets peacefully protest, but I know most here would say no. I might do it though. It's really sounding like a better and better idea. Honestly until we star doing more than talking and doing dinners. They'll just keep ******* on the Constitution.

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I would say lets peacefully protest, but I know most here would say no. I might do it though. It's really sounding like a better and better idea. Honestly until we star doing more than talking and doing dinners. They'll just keep ******* on the Constitution.

I do not think any protest would have impact, we are simply too few and frankly most think everything they do is via permission from the government so getting a ccw and permission is acceptable behavior.

You can't speak to the cost of obtaining it either since Ellisville has a per capita income above 70k a year, they have long forgotten it being hard to come up with a couple hundred bucks, it simply would have no impact.

Basically it is a community of RINO's who are only conservative when it comes to reducing their tax burden, everything else is libtard mania.

Protest only work on feel good liberal agenda stuff, conservative values and constitutional stances have no concern in main stream america, hell half of them have never read the document let alone know what it means.

Tony4310

I guess I'm writing off this city now as a lost cause too. More and more I think moving might be my best option.

Last edited:

Morpheus97

I have a little bit different viewpoint on this. Trust me, I hate to see local municipalities change their laws to prohibit OC and I think it is best to try to convince them (within legal means of course) not to prohibit OC. But I don't think they realize the more they restrict our rights at the local level the harder most people will work to get state-wide preemption. It would be much smarter for them to change the local laws, as necessary, to require a CCW permit to OC than to ouright ban it. Just my $.02

For Pete's Sake!

Constitutional Carry is the way to go. Hooray for Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming, and the very liberal state of Vermont. They are the only states in the union that got it right.