• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Integrity or money, the real issue at hand

Malcolm

INTEGRITY:

The reason why America is the greatest country on earth. Now I beg to differ. Our land is only as great as the character of its citizens, but more importantly the character and integrity of our publicly elected officials. Life has taught me a lot about the value of integrity. more importantly what happens when there is a lack of it. Our nation is failing at every turn and it's not because of money. The news and politicians talk about money all day long. That the lack of it is the problem with this country. it is not.
The problem with this country is the lack of character and INTEGRITY. Money is a by-product of that. (Cause and effect.)

Cause= Lack of INTEGRITY AND CHARACTER
Effect= Evil business, useless congress, corrupt local officials, brady campaign, failing infrastructure, drugs, crime, Detroit.

Please tell me what you think about this little speech and add some opinions.

(Detroit is just a little joke so don't get too offended. there is worse places on earth, like D.C.)

jbone

235 years of the people not paying attention.

Evil busniess? Ok, but the ones who took jobs out of the U.S.

DrakeZ07

INTEGRITY:

The reason why America is the greatest country on earth. Now I beg to differ. Our land is only as great as the character of its citizens, but more importantly the character and integrity of our publicly elected officials. Life has taught me a lot about the value of integrity. more importantly what happens when there is a lack of it. Our nation is failing at every turn and it's not because of money. The news and politicians talk about money all day long. That the lack of it is the problem with this country. it is not.
The problem with this country is the lack of character and INTEGRITY. Money is a by-product of that. (Cause and effect.)

Cause= Lack of INTEGRITY AND CHARACTER
Effect= Evil business, useless congress, corrupt local officials, brady campaign, failing infrastructure, drugs, crime, Detroit.

Please tell me what you think about this little speech and add some opinions.

(Detroit is just a little joke so don't get too offended. there is worse places on earth, like D.C.)

You forgot Chicago.
>.>
<.<
And Poland?