Thread: Problems at Galeria Mall?

Problems at Galeria Mall?

Has anybody had problems OCing at Galeria? I've gone three times, did not see any signs, and OC'd with no problems. Was I just lucky?

I go there once every few months and take my sisters shopping. Each time except the last time I got kicked out. I hate that place and I would never go there, but then again I'm not a teenage girl who needs the correct style of clothing...uhg They have an early voting place in the galleria. I was thinking of going there next election and see what happens.

I never have a problem when I am shopping with my girl. I've been there 7-8 times. We walk through the whole mall shopping at forever21, guess, tilly's, ect. We also spend time at the food court. It is unfortunate too hear this. I will continue to oc at galleria mall and keep everyone informed.

Campaign Veteran
    I always early vote at Galleria with no problem. I think I'm going to early vote next time at Boulevard Mall though. I've never been in that mall, but I hear that one is very anti-gun and think I heard someone say they even have a small LVMPD podium or something there.

OC'ing at the voting area will be perfect. The line will be long enough that security is bound to get wind of you being there. And then, when they demand (on your recorder!) that a legal VOTER leave the polls, I think there will be a LOT more to the story.

Can private property owners enforce "no guns" rules if they choose to open up their property for voting? Legally, it seems the same as enforcing a dress code.
    Last edited by MAC702; 08-21-2011 at 07:31 PM.

28kfps
    No problem for me several times. Oc in many of the stores, sears being one of them, lunch in the food court.