Thread: West Virginia Gun Trader

West Virginia Gun Trader

Guys --

After looking around some online, I found West Virginia didn't really seem to have any websites to facilitate private sales between legal gun owners. As a result, I decided to create West Virginia Gun Trader @ http://wvaguntrader.com This is a new endeavour for me, and I am turning to OpenCarry for suggestions.

This is a community website, and as such I make the following commitments:

1) We are always open to new ideas to better serve the membership
    2) All basic features will always be free to use.

I don't want this to seem like an advertisement, but more of a Hey, we're here. If you have any suggestions on things that are lacking or could better serve the gun-owning community please let me know!

Thanks,
    Gavin

I wonder whether you've communicated with the folks that run the Va. version of the same idea - they've been doing it a while and probably have some good pointers, what to watch out for, and how to optimize the process.

www.vaguntrader.com
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

User--

Thanks for the input. I did look around at some other sites when I was doing some research and VA Gun Trader was one of them. It certainly seems to have a large following, however I found the layout and site to be a little clunky.

I'm hoping WVAGunTrader will grow to a similar size and we can offer some additional features, more powerful message board software etc.

Thanks!

Cool

I went ahead and signed up.
    EFI, LLC - 07/C2 in Inwood, WV
    Custom firearms, gunsmithing, machine gun rentals, and it's just $10 for a Transfer!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by WVAGunTrader View Post
    Guys --

After looking around some online, I found West Virginia didn't really seem to have any websites to facilitate private sales between legal gun owners. As a result, I decided to create West Virginia Gun Trader @ http://wvaguntrader.com
    You much have looked really hard. I've been running http://www.WVGunSwap.com since 2001. Hope your webmaster skills are better than your web search skills, LOL

Oh yeah, you found my site too because you spammed it with your contest.

Good Luck!

Monty