Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Moving to FL from MS and Have had a MS CCW for 2 years

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011

    Moving to FL from MS and Have had a MS CCW for 2 years

    Have a question, I am moving to FL from MS and have a MS Concealed Carry. MS doesnt require a course to posses a CCW. To get the FL CCW would I have to attend a training course in firearms? I was looking into the requirements and Hunters Safety is on the list of approved courses which I have from when I was in school many years ago Will I be able to get the FL CCW without attending any courses. Just looking for advice. Thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA
    Can you produce a copy of the card you received from hunter safety class you took in school? If yes, then you're good with that. If'll have to take something. Do you have any other training under your belt?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts