• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Today's journal sentinel article

HandyHamlet

I am a member of WCI. My comments are not negative, but are not in line with yours, it is called a difference of opinion.

There is a difference of opinion and then there is thread crapping. That's what makes you a troll.

I am not here to learn, I know everything as far as OC and CC that one needs to know for Wisconsin. The only discontent is among a small handful of posters here who think they own the Wisconsin page on this site.

The only "discontent" is that you are sooooooo effing smart, yet you choose to disrupt the forum instead of using your immense and impressive brain for the greater good. Educating your fellow WCInc members. Strengthening the comradery between like minded individuals. You know, good guy stuff.

If the person who made the free kill zone reference is indeed coming to Wisconsin to conduct classes he is already biased against the Wisconsin law petaining to posting no weapons signs

This statement is a disservice to you gi-normous brain.

I do not know or care what Utah law is concerning the posting of no weapons signs. What I do care about is someone coming to Wisconsin who scoffs at our laws concerning posting and will perhaps teach Wisconsinites to do the same.

Lame. Lame. Lame.

From now one we expect your A game Sir. Lets see that impressive brain in action please.

p.s. You spelled "pertaining" wrong. And don't forget to end every post with "My opinion".

:rolleyes:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Allowing private property owners to put up signs = Cool
Allowing government entities to put up signs = Uncool
Government entities trying to force private property owners to put up signs = EXTREMELY uncool.

santana

Allowing private property owners to put up signs = Cool
Allowing government entities to put up signs = Uncool
Government entities trying to force private property owners to put up signs = EXTREMELY uncool.

What government entities are trying to force private property owners to put up signs and where in Wisconsin?

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
From the article.....

What government entities are trying to force private property owners to put up signs and where in Wisconsin?
 A resolution calling on taverns to post signs banning weapons from their premises.
Granted, a resolution is only an attempt to force through some sort of feeling of community guilt. Either way, government has no business participating in it.