• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to forum

CSINEV

This seems like a great place! I've been reading some of the stories on here, all I can say is there are some good people on here. I've had some really good encounters with the NLVPD while carrying. My guns have also saved my life and the lives of my family more then once.

I was born and raised in Las Vegas, and have lived in North Las Vegas for about 12yrs now. I look forward to making new friends with like minded ideals.

damage53

New to forum and guns!!

hey hows everyone doin im new to this forum and gun ownership period..im in private security and hope to be learning much more as i have always been very interested in guns..i will be purchasing my glock 19 gen 4 tomorrow with 04 spring and look fwd to excersising my rights as a gun owner and carrier

CSINEV

I hope you get a chance to elaborate on your encounters and such, Welcome!

I have a few in my 40 years of life here in the valley. I'll let you pick one or two.

Nevada Fish & Game Warden at Lake Mead trying to board my boat has I slept.

Crazy man on a boat approaching me at 2:00am with lights off as I fished.

Three subjects approach me at 7-11 on Lake Mead & Simmons at 12:00am while my 12yr old daughter slept in the truck and I was getting gas.

Man walking my block wall at my house at 10:00pm at night.

Man tries to enter my home through my front door and then gate at my current house at 12:00am

NLVPD officer and I discuss me carrying my hand gun in my car when I go fishing. We were getting gas at a convenience store.

:)