• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sour Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainless1911

Banned
Videos like this, and forums like this, are the best way to garner enough support to change the laws. Otherwise, there would only be some 50 odd people who were in the park that would be even aware of these embarrassments.

The people who were arrested for dancing at the Jefferson Memorial apparently won thier battle.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
So, a person should lose a hand due to assault?

While I agree the lady cop should be up on charges, lose a hand for that?

Not even close to an "eye for an eye"...

No longer talking about justice, talking about vengeance/retribution... I believe that is someone elses job...

she escalated to assault for first amendment protected filming, so why not escalate her punishment?

stainless1911

Banned
she escalated to assault for first amendment protected filming, so why not escalate her punishment?

One of the youtube comments was someone who said that if she had done that to him, she would have swallowed her teeth.

A good punishment to her, would be if someone did feed her those teeth, that no charges or harm could come to that person.

That would send a very powerful message to those who would act like she did.

ManInBlack

Still going with the personal attacks? Not your strong suit buddy...

So, we have a way to CHANGE the government. What are YOU doing about it?

Says the person who called me "full of hate." Look in the mirror sometime.

Changing the government is good, but it doesn't negate the just punishments that the TRAITORS who currently serve it deserve.

PDinDetroit

Says the person who called me "full of hate." Look in the mirror sometime.

Changing the government is good, but it doesn't negate the just punishments that the TRAITORS who currently serve it deserve.

Same question here...

Isn't "Changing It" what I suggested to you? Isn't that what you called "childish and ridiculous" and "not in touch with the real world"?

PDinDetroit

One of the youtube comments was someone who said that if she had done that to him, she would have swallowed her teeth.

A good punishment to her, would be if someone did feed her those teeth, that no charges or harm could come to that person.

That would send a very powerful message to those who would act like she did.

Is Just Punishment for her crime?

If you or someone in your family committed the same crime, should they receive the same punishment?

Why or Why Not?

stainless1911

Banned
Is Just Punishment for her crime?

If you or someone in your family committed the same crime, should they receive the same punishment?

Why or Why Not?

If I were a cop acting this way, I would be expecting whatever the citizenry could give out. Perhaps thats why they are starting to look more and more like a military, and less like Andy Griffith.

A police force must be held to a higher standard.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: LEO Bashing / Not Appropriate

PDinDetroit

If I were a cop acting this way, I would be expecting whatever the citizenry could give out. Perhaps thats why they are starting to look more and more like a military, and less like Andy Griffith.

A police force must be held to a higher standard.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: LEO Bashing / Not Appropriate

Is that Just Punishment or Build-Up Of Emotions over Past/Current Situations?

You nicely sidestepped my question - would you want this same Punishment meted out against you and yours? Why or Why Not?

stainless1911

Banned
I really didnt sidestep your question. The police, and others who are sworn to uphold the constitution should be held to a higher standard. If myself or my family were officers, then yes, they like any tyrannous government should be corrected, and if they refuse, removed from that office by any means or level of force that may be necessary.

ETA. If that can be accomplished through political channels then thats the only action that should be taken. Apparently, this hasnt been working, as can bee seen through all too many similar events, then other steps need to be taken.

Last edited:

PDinDetroit

I really didnt sidestep your question. The police, and others who are sworn to uphold the constitution should be held to a higher standard. If myself or my family were officers, then yes, they like any tyrannous government should be corrected, and if they refuse, removed from that office by any means or level of force that may be necessary.

ETA. If that can be accomplished through political channels then thats the only action that should be taken. Apparently, this hasnt been working, as can bee seen through all too many similar events, then other steps need to be taken.

We were not talking about being removed from office, we are talking about Punishment for Assault. In your postings, you just went from Taking a Hand from One Police Officer to Murder of All Officers that were there. That is quite a jump...

You are not in your right mind lately - I certainly hope that you come back soon.

ManInBlack

We were not talking about being removed from office, we are talking about Punishment for Assault. In your postings, you just went from Taking a Hand from One Police Officer to Murder of All Officers that were there. That is quite a jump...

Where did he say "murder?"

Hand amputation: punishment to be meted out after the fact
Using lethal violence against the officers: self-defense

“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.” (State v. Robinson)

http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

Last edited:

PDinDetroit

Where did he say "murder?"

Hand amputation: punishment to be meted out after the fact
Using lethal violence against the officers: self-defense

“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.” (State v. Robinson)

http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

So, what makes the arrest illegal?

BTW - there were officers there that did not arrest anyone, yet Stainless said he wished all the officers to be shot and buried. I think you can put the rest together...

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Hold on.

Fighting for ones country isnt murder, it is war. The Bible teaches us that.

Cutting a hand off, would be a punishment for an individual action, admittedly a harsh one. Some other countries will remove the hand of a thief, why not the hand of the person who steals liberty. Isnt liberty greater than property?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
You forgot "King Citizen on His Throne," before the "Off with her head"... :p

Oh, for crying out loud, what a putz.

Those are quotes from Alice in Wonderland. The Queen of Hearts says those things.

I put them up there because of your imbecilic reaction to the hyperbole about cutting off the cop's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.